Re: [AD] Animation method dialog in demo cannot be cancelled with return key

On 2005-10-16, Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > In the demo if you select the cancel button with the keys in the
> > animation method dialog and press return, the game keeps going,
>
> Can you be more specific?

It's hardly to be more specific than that. In animsel.c put a printf
of the ret variable before the return of pick_animation_type, at
the end of the file.  That should display which button caused the
dialog to exit.

Now, recompile the demo, run it, select whatever resolution. In the
animation method dialog select the cancel button with the cursor
keys, press return and you get a printf of 5. Shouldn't I get a 6?