[AD] OSX - Project Builder template patch

Please find attached a patch to do the following:
1. Turn on debugging symbols in Development builds using the Project Template, as requested by Thomas Harte.
( http://www.allegro.cc/forums/view_thread.php?_id=534264#target )
2. Corrects the bundle identifier in the installed Allegro framework. It should be a Java-style reversed domain. It was com.allegro.lib which is not a domain that we 'own', so I changed it to net.sourceforge.alleg.Lib. It just has to be unique, it doesn't get shown to the user.

Pete