[AD] Mac OS X build from CVS is broken

Hey everyone.

While doing a build to test the latest build of Allegro on Mac OS X in order to see if some mouse issues I reported a long while back were, in fact, fixed, I ran into some build errors.

The first of the errors can be easily fixed (I did it manually and to not have a patch containing a fix; I also have no idea how one would go about submitting a patch, so any info on that would be nice. Just an attachment of the [modified] file?).

Output:
ar: creating archive lib/macosx/liballeg-main.a
gcc -DALLEGRO_LIB_BUILD -Wall -Wno-unused -Wno-long-double -O2 - funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -fno-common -pipe - dynamic -DALLEGRO_USE_C -I. -I./include -o obj/macosx/alleg/macosx/ fixbundle.o -c tools/macosx/fixbundle.c {standard input}:unknown:FATAL:can't create output file: obj/macosx/ alleg/macosx/fixbundle.o
make: *** [obj/macosx/alleg/macosx/fixbundle.o] Error 1

The directory ./obj/macosx/alleg/macosx simply does not exist. ./obj/ macosx/alleg does. The extra 'macosx' directory just needs to be created at build time. I'm not really sure at what portion of the build setup you want to do this. I'm guessing the makefile for OSX specific stuff is a good spot, but I'll leave that up to you guys.

Another error is the lack of a header file, which I'm unable to explain at the moment:

Output:
no-common -pipe -dynamic -DALLEGRO_USE_C -I. -I./include -o obj/ macosx/alleg/dat.o -c tools/dat.c gcc -DALLEGRO_LIB_BUILD -Wall -Wno-unused -Wno-long-double -O2 - funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -fno-common -pipe - dynamic -DALLEGRO_USE_C -I. -I./include -o obj/macosx/alleg/datedit.o -c tools/datedit.c tools/datedit.c:123:38: error: obj/macosx/plugins.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [obj/macosx/alleg/datedit.o] Error 1

plugins.h is missing. Back when I was doing some testing to try and isolate the mouse deadlock issue this same thing happened. I'm not sure why this is happening and whether other OSX developers are having the same issues building Allegro from the latest CVS.

-Jay