Re: [AD] Tests to verify if a RC is fine?

On September 2, 2005 09:26 am, Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz wrote:
> I'm wondering if apart from installing 4.2.0, maybe we should
> "require" at least 20 popular games which worked with 4.0.x to
> compile and work with 4.2.0 out of the box? Just to make sure it's
> really source compatible?

At the very minimum I think all of the pre zipup steps should have been run, I
have a person in #allegro who couldn't build any of the 4.2 releases because
the asm def files and the allegro.def files didnt exist...

Maybe make a nice little script on the server that does all of the needed
steps to make a release mostly automatically?

--
Thomas Fjelllstrom