[AD] NT4 & DX3 (fwd)

The following PM might be interesting to look into. Personally, I don't
care much either way and I don't know if there is any benefit to using the
newer DX code. My understanding was that it shouldn't, although this
thread, http://www.allegro.cc/forums/view_thread.php?_id=531209, may
suggest otherwise.

Evert