Re: [AD] MSVC 8 cl flags

> On that note, would any of you guys be interested in being appointed MSVC
> maintainer, as we recently declared Peter Hull the new MacOS X maintainer?
> (Actually, it would be good to make a clear list for 4.3 who will be
> monitoring what port and what subsystem primarily, but I digress).

I now run every "stable" version of Allegro through BCC, MinGW, MSVC
6, MSVC 7, MSVC 7.1, and MSVC 8.0 and provide binaries for each. I've
learned to not wait for "stable" versions of Allegro to come out, so I
fully intend now on doing it for both the 4.2 and 4.3 branches.

I don't necessarily have the time (or knowledge) to fix any obscure
problems that come up, but I make it a point to bring any issue to
[AD] and attempt to assist. (I really don't care if I'm labelled or
not, but just wanted to point out that if you don't hear from me, it
means either everything is working or I'm dead.)

--
Matthew Leverton