Re: [AD] Finishing up 4.2 for RC1

> OK, I've made an installer package for OSX. I just included the
> unix-style stuff (library in /usr/local/lib, includes in
> /usr/local/include) The Mac-style Framework doesn't need an installer,
> it's just drag-and-drop into the /Library/Frameworks folder. I'll
> package that one up later.
>
> What do you want me to do with it ?(IIRC, the sourceforge anonymous FTP
> system deletes files over 24 hours old that haven't been claimed, i.e.
> added to a project's file release)

How much work is it to create the package? Given the fixes that have been
applied since, maybe it's a good idea to not make RC1 public and make RC2
the first public RC release?

Which, by the way, I hope I can fit in sometime early next week (possibly I
can on tuesday, but that may be too soon).

I don' t think we need binaries for Linux. That's something for the people
who maintain different distro's to get right. Besides, ./configure && make
&& sudo make install just works. ;)

Evert