Re: [AD] namespace conflict with curses

Jon.. i use Allegro for lots of Window less applications.. especially to render files offline.. makes sense.

On 8/17/05, Jon Rafkind < workmin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
May I ask why you are using Allegro and curses at the same time? I dont
disagree that Allegro should not cause namespace problems with other
libraries, but it seems strange to use a text-mode "graphics" library
with a real graphics library.