Re: [AD] Problem loading 32bit bmp file

On Sat, 2005-08-20 at 01:14 +0200, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> > Can you check if my patch reads in the alpha channel properly from the
> > file? If not... well, no matter, we can always fix it later. ;)
>
> Commited for now.
> Elias: please use your best judgement when it comes to commiting the RMI
> patch or not.

I'll try to find an .rmi file (and windows example folder really doesn't
apply for me :P), and if it plays fine with it, I will apply it. It is
probably a format as rarly used with Allegro as 32bit .bmp files - but
this new patch is only a few lines added to the midi loader, so I don't
see why not apply it.

--
Elias Pschernig