Re: [AD] set_config_file jumping around on OS X bundles

Back on topic ... :P
I've groked the code now, but what is it supposed to do in the ideal world? I'm assuming it will look in the current directory for a 'bare' exe, and in the bundle's resource directory for a bundle. Is that OK for 4.2? I think for 4.3 a more advanced hierarchy of configs is needed, which works consistently cross-platform

Pete