Re: [AD] Zero sized bitmaps

should all the non speed critical functions have ASSERTs for valid input , such as set_gfx_mode() could have a w,h assert for >0

Chris wrote:
And also, it seems create_bitmap has ASSERTs for the width and height, even though all it does is call create_bitmap_ex which has its own ASSERTs. I think it'd be best to remove them from create_bitmap incase the size requirements are changed, we won't need to worry about changing them in two places (not to mention it's just simply redundant).