Re: [AD] set_config_file jumping around on OS X bundles

On Sun, 2005-08-21 at 14:06 +0200, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> set_config_file("mygamesconfigfile.cfg");
> allegro_init();
> would not be allowed while

Yes, makes sense, but the docs currently say:

"You can call this function before install_allegro() to change the
configuration file, but after set_uformat() if you want to use a text
encoding format other than the default."

Now I think, we should remove that paragraph (and therefore disallow
calling it before allegro_init). This would hopefully also solve the OSX
problem.

--
Elias Pschernig