Re: [AD] Preparing for RC2

Chris wrote:

> IMO, we should disallow show_mouse on non-video bitmaps since there's

> really no reason to have it (the async drawing won't be visible in
> real-time, which is the whole point of it), and any current program
that
> may be trying to most likely has errors up the yin-yang because of
these
> problems..

No please! I ALWAYS show the mouse in memory bitmaps. With this technic
is easy to avoid flickering in cases where i don't care with
performance. And  when drawing the mouse in memory bitmaps i can easily
create some effects like multiple mouse cursors moving synchrounous
(for a game). Or create a mouse pointer in a moving bitmap.

Victor