Re: [AD] The Grabber: Alerts, Buttons, and Help

> And attached is a third patch for the location of "grabber.txt".
> Apparently, not many people actually use the grabber's help system,
> but it doesn't matter now; the fix is simple.

Maybe can change it so instead of a define, the path is read out of
allegro.cfg, since it will likely be different for different
platforms. (The real solution would be those path functions I
mentioend in another thread.. but since we won't have them in 4.2.0, a
config setting might be good enough.)