Re: [AD] configure trouble

Peter Wang wrote:
On 2005-06-04, Chris <chris.kcat@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, the ever-elusive configure script problem. I did a make veryclean, updated Allegro to the latest CVS, and ran configure with no options.

Try:
	autoconf
	autoheader
	./configure

Unfortunately, it's not so simple to track. The problem comes and goes on its own. In fact, it happened once before when gmail got blocked from sf.net mailing lists.. but it never happened again until just now. I don't know what causes it, and it seems random in nature. Just running configure isn't gauranteed to cause a problem, and I can't say that running it over and over again will cause the problem to reproduce either. It almost feels as though something was overflowing in bash/sh itself and causing the script to be mis-read, but if you went to try and run it again, it'll have fixed itself.