Re: [AD] Making a Pak for Open Watcom

On Friday 24 June 2005 07:13, Farley W Graves wrote:
> I've tryed to go by the proceedjure of using DJGPPs gnu make which it's
missing a file, but I have and ideal, to create a pak (retaining all the
contents) like software which could be use on open watcom's IDE under
windows? The reason behind this is Dev C++  has something like this, also
open watcom is installed under windows not dos.

If someone contributes this, then I think it would be fine to have it.
Do remember though, Allegro's Watcom port is a DOS port. Allegro does not
compile with the Windows version of the Watcom compiler.

Evert