From: alleg-developers-admin@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:alleg-
developers-admin@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Evert Glebbeek
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 4:08 AM
To: alleg-developers@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AD] Build issue with CVS TOT

On Thursday 09 June 2005 06:38, Eric Botcazou wrote:

gcc -Wall -I. -I./include -x assembler-with-cpp -o
obj/msvc/alleg/iblit16.obj -c
 src/i386/iblit16.s
src/i386/iblit16.s: Assembler messages:
src/i386/iblit16.s:46: Error: suffix or operands invalid for `mov'

Recent GNU Binutils reject constructs they used to accept.

This is really, really, really annoying. And evil. Is there anything

we

can
do to work around the problem?
Yet another good reason for scrapping the asm code in the 4.3 branch.

Evert

shotput
a projector? How fast can you ride your desk chair down the office

luge

track?