Re: [AD] Build issue with CVS TOT

gcc 3.4.4 binutils-2.16.90.0.3 With the latest CVS on gentoo.

On 6/22/05, Ryan Patterson <cgamesplay@xxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
On 6/21/05, Sevalecan Dragon <sevalecan@xxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
> I think the difference is the line endings.
Odd, I copied the patch from gmail into notepad :P But anyways.

>  However two lines in modexgfx.s needed fixing for me as well.
>
>  One was line 1338 and I think the other was line 1233.
>
>  I just copied what that patch did and it assembled fine after that.
What version of Allegro; what compiler? I didn't need to make those
changes in either 4.2.0 beta 3 or CVS. I compiled for MSVC under
Cygwin.

--
Regards,
Ryan Patterson <mailto:cgamesplay@xxxxxxxxxx>