Re: [AD] Build issue with CVS TOT

On 6/21/05, Ryan Patterson <cgamesplay@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I talked to Chris. He sent me a different patch. Don't actually know
what the difference, but his works. Attached. Needs to be committed
ASAP. In the mean time, I have a fixed version of 4.2.0 beta 3
available at < http://cgamesplay.com/files/allegro.zip>.
--
Regards,
Ryan Patterson <mailto:cgamesplay@xxxxxxxxxx>

I think the difference is the line endings.

However two lines in modexgfx.s needed fixing for me as well.

One was line 1338 and I think the other was line 1233.

I just copied what that patch did and it assembled fine after that.