Re: [AD] ModeX fix

On Saturday 18 June 2005 10:45, Elias Pschernig wrote:
> Thinking about it again, I'd rather put the uses of it between #ifdef
> ALLEGRO_DOS, and not make it available at all on other platforms. That
> also conforms to the docs who have it in the DOS specifics.

Actually, thinking about it some more, the GFX_MODEX driver is listed under
`GFX_*/Linux' in the docs - they don't say at all that it should be
present on other UNIX systems.
Anyone think it's worthwhile to remove Linux specific graphics drivers from
the general UNIX pool of graphics drivers? I'm afraid it's a bit too much
to do at this stage.

Evert