Re: [AD] 4.2.0 Beta 3 woes

On Thu, 2005-06-02 at 20:59 +1000, Peter Wang wrote:

> I think he means configure is not detecting OSS, and thus not building
> support for it.

Hm, true, I try to avoid thinking about configure :P

  AC_CHECK_HEADERS(soundcard.h, allegro_support_ossdigi=yes)
  AC_CHECK_HEADERS(sys/soundcard.h, allegro_support_ossdigi=yes)
  AC_CHECK_HEADERS(machine/soundcard.h, allegro_support_ossdigi=yes)
  AC_CHECK_HEADERS(linux/soundcard.h, allegro_support_ossdigi=yes)

So, my guess, if any of the above files is found, OSS is enabled.

--
Elias Pschernig