Re: [AD] Third beta

On Thursday 05 May 2005 09:18, AJ wrote:
> the keybaord is a pretty fundamental part of a game lib; and espeacially
> on the windows port; i strongly feel it needs to be fixed before a 3rd
beta.

Naturally. I don't think I suggested otherwise.
The things I listed are things that need fixing before the next beta IMO.
Perticularly because we don't want to run on betas indefinitely. When no
new show-stoppers popup in the beta, I want to move on to RC1 a few weeks
after that, and when that stabilises, release.

Evert