[AD] A few fixes to Al-CVS-2005/05/07

I managed to add Interprocedural optimization support for Intel C++.. I am also giving a much cleaner, more configurable makefile.vc ... I am also providing a new fix.bat (the fix.txt file) and some documentation for the same (allegro._tx) .. I can't make a diff however (because i can't direct cvs to sourceforge) .... if someone can make a diff, please do.

Also provided is a grabber.c which currently uses vsprintf (but in the future must use vsnprintf, when we find a way to do it for MSVC6/7)

Well.. lemme provide a .tar.gz file.. let's hope sf accepts it..

--
Karthik
http://guilt.bafsoft.net