Re: [AD] allegro-config on OS X

On 2005-05-17, Peter Wang <tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 2005-05-16, Peter Hull <peter.hull90@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > >Incorrect and not desirable.
> >
> > Patch attached.
>
> Hmm, maybe I'm wrong; what you changed in your patch was quite
> deliberately put there.

I can't believe I didn't think of this before.  The 'defaulting'
behaviour is clearly there in case you only install, say, the debug
libraries on the system.  Otherwise allegro-config --libs would
reference the release libraries which might not have been installed.

Possibly the best thing for allegro-config --libs to do is figure out
_at the time is it run_ which libraries have actually been installed on
the system.

Peter