RE: [AD] new_api_branch: al_create_display and blit patch

AGL uses flags for a completely different purpose than the Allegro API.
The flags in Allegro specify the *operation* that should be done. In
AGL, it specifies the *options* that should be used.

Granted, it's a semantic difference.

I feel more strongly about putting the flags in front for Allegro, but I
won't argue for it. They go in either front or back.