[AD] Problem with DJGPP with GCC400 ALL420b2

Today I tried to refresh my DJGPP installation by upgrading to GCC400/GPP400 (available at www.delorie.com) and at the same time to Allegro 420b2.

When I installed GCC400/GPP400 and than tried to make allegro (cd allegro; make) I got a few warnings (unequal signedness) and then an error in one of the GUI source files (static ... was declared non-static elsewhere).

When I installed with GCC342/GPP342 the compilation of allegro 620b2 went fine. I do not know what the differences are between GCC342/400 but it may be stricter type checking.

If you need more information about the error pleadse let me know.