Re: [AD] active_menu_player bug

Le Vendredi 27 Mai 2005 18:50, Elias Pschernig a écrit :

> Makes sense. But what I'm wondering, how can you open a new dialog while
> a menu is open? As soon as you click anywhere, it will close..

Something like this:

  DIALOG_PLAYER* player = init_dialog(dlg, -1);
  while (update_dialog(player)) {
    if (some_condition)
      alert("Foo!", 0, 0, "Ok", 0, 0, 0, 0);
  }
  shutdown_dialog(editor_player);

If a menu is open when some_condition becomes true, the alert will start a new
dialog without closing the menu (before my patch, that is :-).

In my specific case, some_condition becomes true when the user clicks on the
window's close button, and the alert asks the user whether he really wants to
quit.

--
Julien Cugnière