Re: [AD] ./configure stuck in an infinite loop?

On Mon, 2005-05-02 at 19:31 +0200, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> See here: http://www.allegro.cc/forums/view_thread.php?_id=486401
>
> I thought this was a bug that had been fixed before, but apparently not...
> anyone know more?

I remember it, and it happened to me as well - I don't think we ever
found the cause though. configure just would keep repeating itself (the
warning about "jack" doesn't have to do anything with it I think.. it
just happens to be the last one or something). I suspect a bug in
autoconf.. it really is messed up. I think I have 4 or 5 different
versions of some of the autotools installed, and in my experience
everytime I compile something I need to hide some versions until it
works :P

--
Elias Pschernig