Re: [AD] Two dumb little patches

Elias Pschernig wrote:

On Tue, 2005-04-12 at 22:16 +0200, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
Hm, about the first, my opinion is:
pro:
- saves typing of the {NULL, 0, 0, ... } line
con:
- (possibly) confusing
- there are lots of addons which allow much better ways to define dialog
arrays compared to using a static array

So my vote is very slightly in favor of not including it.. but I
wouldn't mind adding it (but keep using an addon for dynamic dialogs
myself).

Additional, slightly flimsy, rationale: DIALOG_END gives people a way to (unwittingly) break compatibility with Allegro 4.0.x for very little gain. It's easy enough for users to #define DIALOG_END in their own programs if they actually have enough static dialogues that they need it so badly. But we have been fine so far without it.

About the set_gfx_mode:

So I vote no.

Me too.  So I agree with Elias on both counts.

Peter