[AD] soft routines in draw.h

In draw.h there are _soft_*() routines which implement various shapes in software, I presume. Things like: AL_FUNC(void, _soft_circle, (struct BITMAP *bmp, int x, int y, int radius, int color)); AL_FUNC(void, _soft_circlefill, (struct BITMAP *bmp, int x, int y, int radius, int color)); AL_FUNC(void, _soft_triangle, (struct BITMAP *bmp, int x1, int y_1, int x2, int y2, int x3, int y3, int color)); AL_FUNC(void, _soft_polygon, (struct BITMAP *bmp, int vertices, AL_CONST int *points, int color)); AL_FUNC(void, _soft_rect, (struct BITMAP *bmp, int x1, int y_1, int x2, int y2, int color));

Does the user need to know about these functions in the sense that they are exposed in a public .h file? Can these be moved to a private_draw.h or something? I would appreciate this because I am writing interfaces to Allegro for other languages and its highly convienent to simply copy and paste functions from a .h file and transform them into the language I am interfacing with rather than figure out which functions I actually need from the .h file.

I assume there are other instances of these things in other files that could also be moved.