Re: [AD] grabber.txt moved => bug

> Hi!  Here's a quick little patch for something I noticed while fiddling
around with the 4.2b release.  The "grabber.txt" file used to be in the
same directory as the executable, but this hasn't been the case for a
while.  When accessing the uber-cool help system from grabber's menu,
there is an error because grabber.txt isn't found.

> So, the patch simply loads grabber.txt, presuming it to be in docs/txt.
Avoiding chdir would have been annoying; thank goodness for
make_absolute_filname.

Any thoughts on this? As far as I can see, the grabber can't actually make
any assumptions about where to find grabber.txt. Personally, I certainly
don't run it from a location where it will find ../docs/txt/grabber.txt...
I think we should restore the old behavior in the sense that grabber.txt is
also copied to the tools directory. We can then tell the user that s/he
has to place the grabber.txt file in the same directory as the executable
if s/he attempts to move it (although we should not put it
in /usr/local/bin ourselves). It still seems the savest option to me,
except for making a config variable that the grabber can check to find
grabber.txt (that may be a good idea anyway).
Thoughts?

Evert