Re: [AD] GUI kills OS cursor

> Well, exsyscur seems to work mostly alright for me, with the exception
> that MOUSE_CURSOR_ALLEGRO doesn't report HW_CURSOR or SYSTEM_CURSOR (but
> I'm not sure if my system is capable of using them for custom cursors).

It very probably is. Can you use colour cursors? If so, then the extension
is there.
Anyway, I have accidentaly fixed this problem when looking for something
else (see the message I just posted about this). Before doing anything
with it, show_mouse() hides the cursor, which also destroys the custom
cursor information. That's not a problem if show_mouse(screen) and
show_mouse(NULL) appear in pairs, but it is otherwise. Fixed by marking
the hardware cursor as dirty when the mouse is hidden.

Evert