Re: [AD] MacOS X dependency bug fix?

Elias Pschernig wrote:

On Sun, 2005-04-10 at 16:04 +0200, Evert Glebbeek wrote:

Does anyone know if running make depend in Linux should correctly generate the dependencies for MacOS X as well? If not, then why is make depend not listed as a required step in the OSX build process?

Probably because releases should ship with a pre-generated
makefile.dep.. but well, I have no idea as well.

That's supposed to be part of zipup.sh's job. I don't know if that script is broken or what.

Peter