Re: [AD] MacOS X dependency bug fix?

> The attached patch is an attempt by a non-mac user to fix the compilation
> problem due to incorrect dependency detection.

It seems that it does not actually solve the problem, but running make
depend does. This leads me to belief that the packaged makefile.dep is
somehow wrong, which makes sense to me too as I'm not running MacOS X.
Does anyone know if running make depend in Linux should correctly generate
the dependencies for MacOS X as well? If not, then why is make depend not
listed as a required step in the OSX build process?

> All it does is add pcpu.m to the list of MacOS X specific files, which
> actually makes sense to do anyway.

Although the patch doesn't do what it aimed to, I have applied it anyway
because this reduces the number of hacks in the build system, which is
probably a good idea overall.

Evert