[AD] Allegro 4.2 beta 2 proposal

I think most bugs and problems that were reported have been fixed or at
least looked into. So, I think it makes sense to try and release a second
beta in the near future.
Let's attempt a deadline of friday the 15th for all fixes and updates we
need to apply, I think that's doable.
I don't actually know if I have time to do the release on the 15th and I'm
sure I won't have time on the 16th and probably the 17th, in which case it
would be on the 20th. That should still be fine though.
Comments/suggestions?

Evert