Re: [AD] grabber.txt moved => bug

Allegro could try to be a good unix citizen and install
the grabber.txt in some /usr/share directory or whatever the
standard says. Then we can use set_allegro_resource_path() and
find_allegro_resource to satisfy the loading bit.

> > > What about a config entry "[grabber]docs_path"? After all,
> > > we already have a section [grabber], so why not put it to
> > > some good use. [...]

That's another possible one, though 95% users shouldn't need it if
the former is performed correctly.

Is there a patch for any of those two solutions?