Re: [AD] Cross-compiling, and related outstanding issues

Elias Pschernig wrote:
With as much as I see the asmcapa.h error, and that I don't know of anything else that I've gotten from CVS that I've had to run such a thing, shouldn't it be automatic?

But when should it be run? It takes much too long to run it everytime
you run make. And in distributions, it already was run.

You could probably rename the depend target to $(OBJ_DIR)/makefile.dep with no dependancies of its own, so it'll only run if that file is missing.