Re: [AD] New sound API question

Miquel 'Fire' Burns wrote:
I was wondering if the new API in anyway supports using more than one
sound card at once. Blame Sly 2 for me asking this though if you think
this is a dumb idea.

What would be the advantages of supporting multiple sound cards at once? Being able to select a sound card is already kinda possible (Windows would list them as seperate DirectSound devices, Unix/OSS should be able to select a different /dev device, and Unix/ALSA should be able to select a different alsa[_mixer]_device.. in the config file). Selecting a different input device may be nice, though..