Re: [AD] DJGPP and -tune=i586

> > gcc (version 3.0.3) choked on the -tune=i586, not recognizing the
> > switch.
>
> What is the error message you get?
> What is the output of "gcc -dumpversion"?

The error message was: cc1.exe: Invalid option `tune=i586'

gcc -dumpversion says "3.03"

Line 176 in makefile.dj is what is setting the option, because neither
TARGET_ARCH_COMPAT or TARGET_ARCH_EXCL seem to be defined.

DJGPP and Allegro were both "Fresh" installs. Don't you love me and my
old compilers? ;)

I think I have to reload the computer before I can try again, Win98
won't boot. :P

--
Matthew Leverton
http://www.allegro.cc