[AD] Default cursor behavior in windowed mode

Is there any reason that it isn't possible to make it so that the
default behavior in windowed graphics mode is to allow the OS to draw
the mouse cursor? Now that Allegro has this functionality, I think it
would be good to get rid of that nuisance: That if one doesn't use a
mouse in his program, no mouse will be drawn over his program's
window.

And when I say "Default behavior", I mean "behavior when install_mouse
has not been called".
--
Regards,
Ryan Patterson <mailto:cgamesplay@xxxxxxxxxx>