Re: [AD] Allegro AMD64 findings

Evert Glebbeek wrote:

Anyway, I ran into a few hickups so far. Maybe these are known issues I had
just forgotten about, maybe they're new:

- Windows in 32 bit colour depth are really screwed up, other colour
depths work as they should. This could be a driver issue, but it's
something to look into I guess.

Do you have a 64-bit version of Windows installed?

- The FLI player doesn't work. It seems to, but it doesn't actually
display anything.

I thought I'd fixed that.

I'll investigate both of these, hopefully later today.
Would it be a good idea to add a configure check for the AMD 64 and disable
the buildin assembler support automatically when it its detected?

Yes, if necessary, but I thought it was automatically disabled already.

Peter