Re: [AD] Allegro AMD64 findings

> >Anyway, I ran into a few hickups so far. Maybe these are known issues I
> had
> >just forgotten about, maybe they're new:
> >
> > - Windows in 32 bit colour depth are really screwed up, other colour
> >depths work as they should. This could be a driver issue, but it's
> >something to look into I guess.
> >

> Do you have a 64-bit version of Windows installed?

No, I'm using Linux. Sorry if I was unclear. In fact, I don't even have
Windows installed at all at the moment.

> I thought I'd fixed that.

Hmm... yes, so you did. Turns out that I was accidentally testing 4.1.18
instead of current CVS. Oops.

With CVS, the configure check is indeed done automatically, 32 bit colour
modes and the FLI player all work smoothly. So actually no issues at all so
far. :)

Evert