Re: [AD] X hardware cursors fix

On Monday 28 March 2005 14:44, Peter Wang wrote:
> I likely won't be working on Allegro for the next couple of weeks,

Ok, we'll try to muddle through without you! :)

> so
> feel free to finish off the example program if you want.

Ok, I've been playing with it for a bit. I'm not sure what a good example
would be though... the current example, where the cursor is changed by
pressing subsequent keys, isn't much of an example of how to use it in a
real programme, but it is convenient so the user can check what exactly we
mean by `MOUSE_CURSOR_BUSY', so I'll keep it anyway.

Evert