Re: [AD] Dead DIGMID links

Evert Glebbeek wrote:

On Tuesday 22 March 2005 10:10, Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz wrote:
If you host EAWPATS just give the link. I removed that one for now and
the Realsound GS one. Looking for replacements I found about freepats.

It seems that I don't have the original sample set on my computer at the moment. I'm sure I've burned it to a CD somewhere along with TiMidity but I can't look it up now. However, I just remembered that I once placed a digmid.dat file created from the entire patch set ready for use as a download link on my homepage: http://www.eglebbk.dds.nl/program/download/digmid.dat This was created from the full EAWPATS set so it weighs about 25MB. I'll see if I can dig up the original files, but for now this one is probably quite useful as is for people who want to use the digmid driver.

Gentoo has a package called timidity-eawpatches, which I assume is the same patchset. I've still got the .tar.gz on hand (as downloaded by the ebuild) if someone wants me to put it up somewhere.

Gentoo also has another package called timidity-shompatches, which gets its data from here:

   http://www.i.h.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~shom/timidity/shominst/shominst-0409.txt
http://www.i.h.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~shom/timidity/shominst/shominst-0409.zip (10MB)

I haven't tested it with DIGMID yet.

Peter