Re: [AD] set_config_file before allegro_init

On 2005-03-06, Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> According to this post on allegro.cc:
> http://www.allegro.cc/forums/view_thread.php?_id=467224
>
> set_config_file is allowed before allegro_init, but it only makes a
> blank config file, which is quite pointless.
>
> Anyone remember what this change was about?

When people want to customise their game they may prefer to have
gamename.cfg rather than allegro.cfg and gamename.cfg. Plus the
latter is both confusing to users and game code. Oh, and the log
message says it fixes a crash too.  I would say the only "bug"
here is Allegro writting an empty configuration file on exit. I
guess it should not be created if no config variables change.