Re: [AD] X hardware cursors fix

On Sun, 2005-03-20 at 00:44 +1100, Peter Wang wrote:
> Without the attached patch, the if the first cursor shown was:
>
> - MOUSE_CURSOR_ALLEGRO: then choose a system cursor later would do nothing
>
> - something else: then MOUSE_CURSOR_ALLEGRO would not be hardware
> accelerated
>
> Also attached is the start of an example program, which demonstrates the
> bug.

Any thought on the show_os_cursor i posted some days ago?

Oh, and I'm more and more wondering about the rationale behind using
gfx_capabilities for the mouse flags.. it's the moue driver after all
who has the hardware cursor methods, not the gfx driver. A
mouse_capabilities variable probably would be more appropriate.

--
Elias Pschernig