Re: [AD] Allegro 4.2 beta release

--- Evert Glebbeek <eglebbk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is it too ambitious to get this out after Easter?
> I probably have some time the next few days, some of
> which I can spend on
> Allegro and Allegro-related issues. If possible, I'd
> like to get the
> release out soon after that. Does this sound doable
> to everyone?
> Otherwise, I'm ok doing the release later that week.
> April first has a
> poetic ring to it too ;)
>
> Evert

Hi Evert. There's still the issue in the demo game not
displaying accented characters correctly. (I apologise
not having time to reply your messages previously,
sorry). I'm still a little busy, but since you are
planning to release Allegro 4.2 soon and no one has
looked after this issue, I'll try to do something if
possible (e.g., send a patch) this weekend.

Best Regards and merry Easter.
Marcio.