Re: [AD] Allegro 4.2 beta release

On Wed, 2005-03-23 at 23:24 +0100, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> Is it too ambitious to get this out after Easter?
> I probably have some time the next few days, some of which I can spend on
> Allegro and Allegro-related issues. If possible, I'd like to get the
> release out soon after that. Does this sound doable to everyone?
> Otherwise, I'm ok doing the release later that week. April first has a
> poetic ring to it too ;)

I should have some more time as well (apparently already in the past
days :), so yes, I think it's a good idea. I just somehow kept myself so
far from actually looking at the TODO and looked at other stuff instead.
After Easter, that would be, next Sunday? April 1st sounds like a good
date in any case, but it might interfere with Peter's plans to announce
Al.. wait, that was several years ago :)

--
Elias Pschernig