Re: [AD] MSVC bug in 4.1.18?

Evert Glebbeek:
> Can't we assume that if _WIN32_WINDOWS has some version number, the headers
> define the struct?

We should have been able to, but since MinGW defines TITLEBARINFO regardless
of _WIN32_WINDOWS's value...

> I think you just said that we can't, in which case my idea is out of the
> window.

Yeah. :( What about CCHILDREN_TITLEBAR then? I searched MinGW's headers and
it's only used in the definition of the TITLEBARINFO struct. I also searched
MSDN and it's only mentioned on this struct's page. I guess we need to make
sure MSVC also defines CCHILDREN_TITLEBAR as a macro.

--
Daniel Schlyder
http://bitblaze.com/