[AD] Docs on allegro_message

[quote]
On platforms that have a text console (DOS and Unix)
it will print the
   string to that console, attempting to work around
codepage differences by
   reducing any accented characters to 7-bit ASCII
approximations, and on
   platforms featuring a windowing system it will
bring up a blocking GUI
   message box. Example:
[/quote]

Isn't this a bit misleading?  It seems to me to say
that if the OS has a terminal, text will be written
out to it, else it will pop up a window.  My
understanding of how it works is the other way around,
that it first tries the GUI popup and if that fails
trys a terminal.  I'd submit a patch but i still
haven't figured out this patch stuff.